Michael Hart presents lively, fast paced, issues based programs that takes on the most compelling, provocative and sometimes uncomfortable issues of the day. Whether on his daily talk radio program or live, in person presentations, Michael dares to challenge peoples conventional beliefs with hard hitting, in depth, analysis, common sense and a heaping does of the truth! Using quick wit, humor a smattering of sarcasm, and history, a lot of history, Michael goes behind the topical "What's Happening" in the world today and gets to the "Why", "Who's Responsible", "When did this all really begin", and "What's Coming Next". And he does so through the perspective of a Christian Conservative and one that can certainly get cranky at times.
Michael's radio program, THE MICHAEL HART SHOW can be heard weekdays from 3 to 6 pm Central Time. So tune in and experience one of Michael Hart's famous caffeine inspired rants while learning just what's really going on in America and the world around us through the prism of history.
Today's Trending News
"Because there's a lot of history in the past"
Home of the Michael Hart Show
Do you love history? Do you want to learn things you were never taught in school?
Then you must get Michael's latest book
In UNKNOWN AMERICA you will learn:
* When America “really” declared her independence
* Why portraits of the signing of the Declaration of Independence are completely wrong
* Which state had three Governors in a single day
* Which state had a Nuclear bomb dropped on it
* Who is the “real” father, or “Mother” of Rock and Roll
* What Klennex tissues were actually invented for
* What song was the inspiration for the cartoon character Scooby Doo
* Very odd Military strategies used during times of war
* What Hockey Team's name is spelled wrong on their Stanley Cup Trophy
* How Christmas became a legal Holiday in America
* Which US President had a dog named Satan
* About the slave that sued her master for her freedom, and won!
* America has had a female President, who was she?
* Which movie star Gov George Wallace wanted as a Presidential running mate in 1972
* And so much more!